George F. Brocke & Sons, Inc. is committed to providing safe, contaminant-free food products to our customers. To achieve this goal, a HACCP system, along with accompanying prerequisite programs, has been implemented and maintained.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) identifies hazards, whether they are chemical, biological, or physical and uses a systematic approach to eliminate or reduce the hazards to acceptable levels.
Our goal of safe food products for all customers, both domestic and international, is achieved through many important factors:
- A focus on the supply chain from our growers’ fields to our customers
- A company-wide food safety culture
- A HACCP team consisting of trained employees from different areas of our operation that meets on a regularly scheduled basis
- Continual education, and in turn, constant refinement of our HACCP system
- An adaptation to changing customer needs
- Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and in some instances, multi-daily process inspection procedures
Our focus on food safety and our customers by using HACCP will create another competitive advantage and will continue to allow George F. Brocke & Sons, Inc. to be an industry leader.